What We Offer
The Sanctuary in Delray Beach offers a sober living environment where men can leave the isolation of chemical dependency and transition smoothly into a more fulfilling way of life. We understand the critical and sensitive nature of this transitional period and our experienced staff is committed to helping our residents realize their potential.
We provide a safe, structured environment where one can flourish in early recovery. With regular, random drug and alcohol screening and 24-hour on-site staff supervision, our campus offers the consistency and accountability that our residents need to succeed. With a total availability of 14 beds in three men’s residences, the Sanctuary is small enough that our staff can give residents the individual attention they deserve, yet large enough to offer a community experience.
Along with 24-hour supervision, residents are required to attend daily morning in-house meditation meetings as well as off-site life skills and educational meetings twice-a-week. We offer recovery support services such as job placement assistance, referrals to outside medical and mental health practitioners and agencies, as needed, ongoing transportation assistance, and access to Twelve Step program resources.
The Sanctuary raises the standard for the conventional sober living experience, providing a structured, supportive living environment that can fittingly be described as “home.” Amenities include swimming pools, fitness center membership, high-speed internet/WiFi access, satellite television, group recreational outings and more.
Our homes are tastefully decorated and fully-furnished. Residents at the Sanctuary are provided with linens, towels, appliances, utensils and all other basic needs for comfortable living. We also provide a professional house cleaning service twice-monthly.
What is included in Our Monthly Fee
- 24 hour on site Staff coverage
- Security cameras / Alarm Systems
- Two sessions during the first month with a Certified Life Skills Coach
- Two Educational Groups each week – off site which includes (but not limited to): Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Big Book Study and Weekly mandatory Community Meetings
- Weekly review with Staff Peer Support
- Goal / Meditation meeting daily on premises
- Random drug testing at least 6-8x per month (more if deemed necessary – at no cost to resident. We do not bill insurance)
- Community dinner each week Sunday Pot Luck Dinners – hosted by the Sanctuary and prepared by residents
- Gym passes (at Palm Beach Gym)
- Monthly outings hosted by Sanctuary
- Transportation for therapy, food shopping, 12 Step Meetings, and Recovery Meetings in the Delray Beach, FL area
- Bicycles for use by residents
- Semi-private or private room
- Laundry facilities in each home
- Professional housekeeping bi-weekly
- Upon arrival, each resident receives a new laundry basket, towels, a beach towel and linens
- Big screen TV in each home with Xfinity Bundled Package and WiFi
- Computer, printer, paper & Internet access in each home for residents’ use
- Cleaning supplies and paper products supplied for each house